If you’d like to reach an audience of mostly Vancouver-based moms, Active Mama may be the right fit for you! The goal of ActiveMama.com is to inspire moms to be active in their lives – to be social, to be engaged in their local communities, to be fully ‘present’ for their families. We review products that make our parenting lives easier, or that we, as moms, love. We talk about travel, about events in our communities, and about the parenting world at large.
I will publish product reviews on products I’ve bought myself or products donated, with disclosure in line with FTC regulations. All reviews will be honest – positive reviews are not guaranteed. I do not typically talk about product launches, unless a contest is a part of the offer. All Active Mama posts are promoted on Twitter and Facebook.
Arieanna has been an active public speaker since 2005 including engagements at BlogHer and Northern Voice and is author of the e-book “Communities that Rock: Creating Kick-Ass Online Communities.” Learn more about her here.
If you think you’d like to be a part of Active Mama, I’d love to talk with you. Learn more about me here.
Active Mama at a Glance
- 4,000 pageviews per month
- Visitors average time-on-site is 1:30 visiting 1.84 pages/visit
- Demographics: 52% Canadian, 25% United States
- Over 2,000 Twitter followers
- Named on of Vancouver’s Top 30 Bloggers in 2011 by VancouverMom.ca
- Have a strong amount of online klout
- Online since May, 2010
Advertising locations include:
- Leaderboard in title
- Banner advertisement below post, above comments
- Banner rectangle – large square or four individual square positions
- Sidebar text links
If you’d like to know more about sizing and rates, contact me.